Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Furniture: Part the 2nd

My new bed came this morning. I'm now impatiently awaiting a reasonable going-to-sleep-hour so that I can verify that the mattress is more comfortable to sleep on than the floor. Coincidentally, when the people in charge of delivering the bed called to set up a time, they said Wednesday, between 9 and 11. So I was thinking it would be around noon, but actually, they showed up at 9:15 and had everything set up by 9:30, so I was only an hour late for work.

Now, all I need is a desk chair, and maybe a comfy chair like Kai's and I'll be set as far as furniture goes. Then I'll have to figure out what to do with all my extra floor space because my room is pretty damn big. I'll post picutres after I've gotten all the boxes unpacked and stuff put away neatly.

No comments: